There’s no topping this pizza. Quick, simple and delicious – you will eschew takeaway pizzas forever after. You will need about half a cup of pesto dip which you can either make yourself or buy at the supermarket. So, grab a pre – made pizza base from the supermarket and away you go.
1 ready made pizza base
1 small tub of good quality basil pesto dip
4 mushrooms, sliced
1 zucchini, grated
1 cup baby spinach leaves
1 small carrot, grated
2 cloves garlic, grated
1 small salad onion, sliced thinly
Handful black olives, pitted
250 grams feta cheese, grated
Six or seven drops of Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees Celsius
- Place pre-made pizza base on a tray and spread pizza base evenly with pesto dip.
- Spread a few drops tabasco in different places over the pesto layer
- Place the remaining ingredients on top in whatever order you wish
- You may like to sprinkle the feta cheese on last as it looks attractive when baked.
- Place pizza in oven, turn heat down to 230 degrees Celsius and cook for approximately 20 minutes – possibly 25 minutes
- You may want to check pizza every now and then because, at this heat, things burn swiftly
- When cooked (everything will have a golden glow) remove from oven, cut into pieces and scoff with joyful abandon.